... Must be the trek to the south for the feathered friends. We have had a grand influx of birdlife ... all colors and sizes ... who are stopping by for lunch these days!
We have put three sizes of feeders on our back deck. It is a blast to watch these creatures vie for best position. And the cat, ... George T,... is losing his mind!
Storms are on the way again tonight. That makes life at the "retirement village" interesting ... 20% of the residents actually wake up! ... I usually fall into the other 80% who sleep right thru'.